Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Blogging

I'm still working my way thru this whole blogging thing and will be adding a few more features soon,  First, I  will be adding links to all the blogs of the people who are following me (along with a few others). I really enjoy all your blogs and appreciate your support.  The tuts, diys and pictures have been very informative and inspiring,
The second thing I would like to add would be some polls.  I am very curious about how other people do certain things (such as gluing, painting, etc.).  So please stay turned.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane, thanks so much for signing on as a follower of my blog - I am so pleased you gave me the link to yours. Reading your profile I am struck by the similarities between us: same age, same number of children and grandchildren - even the same number of boys and girls vbg. Plus doing minis for around the same length of time. Different countries of course - just a small detail lol! But I do also do 1:12th scale though you wouldn't know it from my blog this past year or so.
    I'll enjoy looking in more detail at your blog - it is great. Attractive, helpful hints and fun to have a peek into your miniature world.
    Mini hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete